Jessica, Mandy's right, you are this family's hero!!
Mana, Thank you for always taking the time to listen to us, for always being here for us no matter what has happened! For all the times we would stay the night, for taking on cousin shopping trips, for all the McDonald's trips, and for our wonderful songs and stories you have written us throughout the years! I love you so much!!
Papaw, Thank you for asking Mana to marry you so you guys could start this wonderful family! Where would we be without you?!? You are the patriarch of this family and you are always here to lend a helping hand or to pull an ear, whatever the case may be. I love you dearly, and I don't tell that you that enough!
Mom, Thank you for all the love you give to our family, for teaching us how to love, forgive and forget. Thank you for always being here for us, in SO many ways, for meeting me at mercy in the middle of the night so many times, for supporting me and helping me the past two years with both sides of Robby's and our family not getting along, for being the MOST wonderful mother I could've asked for! For being a great Mima to my kids and for not feeding Micah any death food! ;) For showing me and telling me the good and hard things about marriage. I love you more then you could ever know!
Dad, Thank you for giving me away to my wonderful husband, for working so hard for so long to support Mom and our family, I know I have not thanked you for that before but I am truly thankful for you! For the talk you had with me when you and mom got in a fight and you called me down stairs and told how much you really loved Mom and you promised me you would never leave her, that taught me a lot about love! Thank you for being such an awesome Dad and Grandawg! I love you more then words can say!!
Robby, Thank you for being an awesome husband and a great daddy to our two beautiful children! Thank you for working so hard for us and for helping me around the house, thank you for staying up late and letting me talk your ears off!! Thank you for helping me get out of bed in the mornings when my belly was so huge I couldn't do it myself! Thank you for being so understanding and for being the best husband in the world!! I love you with all of my heart!!!!
Mandy, Thank you for always being here for our family, thank you for your love, understanding, support, and friendship, thank you for being a wonderful mother to six of my beautiful nieces and nephews! thank you for the AWESOME Christmas party's!! Thank you for being my sister and my best friend! I love you so much!!
Landon, Thank you for giving Robby a job when he needed one, thank you for the tires for the van, thank you for the cell phone, man, the list could go on, and on, and on, thank you so much for everything! Thank you for being a great husband to my sister and awesome daddy to your kids! I love you!
Ashley, Thank you for letting us stay the night so many times! thank you for babysitting my kids when I just needed to get away for a little bit, thank you for always looking after Micah and making sure he doesn't get anything he can't have, thank you for staying so level headed and not letting me do or say anything stupid, thank you for supporting us going to Arita's this Christmas even though you really don't think we should, thank you for being a great sister and my best friend! I love you so much!
Chad, Thank you for letting us stay last winter with you when our house was too cold, thank you for always keeping an eye out for Micah when we are there, thank you for taking such good care of my sister and your three beautiful kids! I love you!
Melissa, thank you for always being there to listen, thank you for your time, your love and your commitment to the family! Thank you for little baby Emily, thank you for making good food on Sundays, thank you for being my sister and my best friend! I love you so much!
Marcy, thank you for staying up late with me when I got off work and letting me talk your ears off, thank you for staying with Micah when I had Izabella, thank you for being one of my best friends growing up and now, thank you for being Izabella's Godmother even though she was screaming through the entire thing! Thank you for being my sister and my best friend! I love you so much!
Twan Diego, Thank you for your funny jokes, thank you for hangin' out with my crazy husband whenever he might get a day off, thank you for playing with my kids in the yard on Sunday's thank you for being my brother/best friend and my kids uncle coney! I love ya bro!
Mason, Thank you for helping with anything when we need you, you are always here for us no matter what, thank you for watching out for our kids whenever they are around, thank you for not leaving milk laying around the house! Thank you for being an awesome brother! (my best friend!!) I love you man!!
Aunt Cindy, Thank you for having 13 wonderful children, I love them no matter what, thank you for letting us stay the night when we were little and now!! I love you!
Uncle Bryan, Thank you for always asking if you can help with anything, thank you for always asking how Micah is doing, and making sure your kids don't feed him! I love you!
Aunt Nancy, Where do I begin... Well.. Thank you for letting us call you no matter what time it is, thank you for coming over to babysit in the middle of the night when I was so sick, thank you for always seeing both sides, and trying to make us see them even though we just know we have to be right. ( I don't think anyone is really ever right but me, lol. ) Thank you for having three great kids that I can proudly call my cousins! I love you so much!!
Marc, Thank you for giving me and Robby a job when we needed to make a little extra to pay the bills, God made us family and I love you!
Crystal, Thank you for talking to me and trying to work things out! I love you!
James, Thank you for always showing up! you are a great cousin, I love you!
Heather, Thank you for driving us around when we were younger even though you hated driving! Look at you now, on road trips with three little ones! that's great! :)
Heather & Tom, Thank you for our wedding gift and Micah's baby gift. I love you guys!
Tracy, man, remember the good 'ol day's stain' the night, us waking you up trying to make you laugh, hangin' out on the roof! That was fun! Thank you for being a great cousin, for being there when I need to talk and for thinking my kids are so darn cute! ( or at least just going along with it ;) ) I love you!!
Kelly, Just like I said the other night, I love you way too much to just say good bye and never try again. I love you and miss you and I hope we can talk about things soon so we can hang out like the good 'ol days! Thank you for talking to me! I love you!
Mary, Thank you for listening to all the good advice I give you! :) lol, I love you girl, I can't wait to hang out on Tuesday! It's going to be fun! Thank you for being one of my best friends and my cousin, I love you!!
Beth, Thank you for being such a fun cousin to be around, thank you for always making time for people, I love you!
Bryan Jr., John, Becky, Hunter, Michelle, Therese, Thank you for all the hugs and for always playing with my kids! You guy's are awesome cousins, I love you!!
Justin, Thank you for taking care of your mommy and Jessica, for hanging out, thank you buying Hunter that bike in the summer, you are an awesome cousin, I love you!!
Ryan, Thank you for taking care of your mommy and sister, for hanging out with the baby's and being a great cousin, I love you!!
Heather Fuhr, I don't know you very well, but I like you, thanks for wanting to be a part of this family.
Jessica, thank you for taking the time to write that e-mail, I know you have had a rough year, but we are all still praying for you. You are so strong, so giving and so caring, Thank you for giving us the ultimate gift and sacrifice, St. Jadlyn Jo, I love you with all of my heart! Thank you for being my cousin!!
Dan, I don't know you very well, but I do know that you are someone I can look up to with GREAT respect! Thank you for being so strong for your little babies! I love you!
Warrick, Huston, Dalton, Madi, Emma, Donovan, Kya, K-may, Farter, Emily, Micah, Aboo, Marcus,Colby, Ryan, Nicola, Jackson, Christpher, Regina, Cuppy, Amy & Braxtan,
Man, I love you guys more than you will ever know!! I hope that all of you guys can be as good friends as all of us were growing up! We loved each-other so much, we would do ANYTHING for ANYONE in our family, and we all have Mana & Papaw, and our own Mommy's & Daddy's to thank for that, we have had wonderful teachers in our lives, and I hope you guys will have the same!! I love you all!!
To our sweet saint baby Jadlyn, I'm am sorry you had such a rough little life, I know you know that we were all praying for you! and know you are praying for us now, God knows we need it! I love you! Please heal our broken family!
I love you all with all of my heart!!!
~April~
Play the Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment