1- I miss my baby, Jaydlyn Jo
2- When times are tough I kneel and pray
3- She left too soon, why did she go?
4- I miss my baby, Jaydlyn Jo
5- Our angel who wears a halo
6- I first held her on Mother’s Day
7- I miss my baby, Jaydlyn Jo
8- When times are tough I kneel and pray
1- I have been blessed with Braxtan Bruce
2- He is my love, my pride and joy
3- He loves his food and apple juice
4- I have been blessed with Braxtan Bruce
5- Starting to crawl he’ s on the loose
6- Growing to be such a big boy
7- I have been blessed with Braxtan Bruce
8- He is my love, my pride and joy
1- Part of our fam is our Kurlz
2- He is a member of our clan
3- His tail is cute and always twirls
4- Part of our fam is our Kurlz
5- Typical boy, chases the girls
6- He’s my puppy but fed by Dan
7- Part of our fam is our Kurlz
8- He is a member of our clan
Play the Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment